A 7 figure salary sounds like a dream come true for many people. This salary bracket is often seen as the epitome of financial success and stability, with many of us dreaming of earning this kind of income.
In this blog post, we’ll explore various jobs that offer 7 figure salaries, what it takes to get there, and whether this level of income is attainable or realistic for people who are not born with a silver spoon.
Buckle up and let’s explore the world of 7 figure salaries!
But first things first –
Is a 7 figure salary realistic?
A 7 figure salary typically refers to an annual income of $1 million or more. Realistically speaking, a 7 figure salary is possible, but it’s not a common income level for the majority of the population.
It is most commonly achieved by executives, high-level professionals, and entrepreneurs in industries such as finance, technology, and entertainment. However, achieving a 7 figure salary requires a combination of education, experience, expertise, and in some cases, luck.
Having a 7 figure salary may not be a realistic goal for everyone, but it’s achievable for those who are willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication necessary to succeed.
Top 7 figure salary jobs
A 7 figure salary income may not necessarily be a literal job. CEOs, bloggers, celebrities – these are just some examples of “jobs” that bring in 7 digits or more. Check out the top 7 figure salary jobs below to inspire you:
The CEO is the highest-ranking executive in a company, responsible for making strategic decisions and overseeing the overall performance of the business.
Entrepreneurs start and run their own businesses, often developing new products or services and taking on a range of responsibilities to grow the business.
3. Investment Banker
Investment bankers help companies raise capital and advise on mergers and acquisitions. They typically have a strong background in finance and business.
4. Management Consultant
Management consultants provide advice to organizations on how to improve their operations and achieve their goals. They typically have a background in business and a strong understanding of strategy and management.
5. Technology Executive
Technology executives are responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of technology-related initiatives within a company. They typically have a strong background in computer science or engineering.
Surgeons perform complex medical procedures to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries. They typically have a high level of education and expertise in a particular field of medicine.
Lawyers provide legal advice, represent clients in court, and draft legal documents. They typically specialize in a particular area of law, such as corporate law or intellectual property law.
There are many other high-paying jobs that belong to the 7 figure salary bracket. The secret is to find a career path that aligns with your passion, skills, interests, and values, so you’ll be motivated to develop your expertise and knowledge. With grit, perseverance, and dedication, achieving a 7 digit salary is not that impossible!
Skills to obtain to reach a 7 figure salary
Dreaming of that 7 figure salary? Start with an honest self-assessment and check if you have the following skills below:
- Financial literacy: Understanding finance and investment can help you make smart decisions with your money and grow your wealth over time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Starting your own business or investing in startups can be a path to a 7 figure salary, especially if the business is successful. Take note that not all businesses become successful. You need to take calculated risks if you choose this path.
- Networking: Having or building a strong network of connections can help you find high-paying opportunities and open doors to 7 figure salary career paths.
- Leadership: Awesome leadership skills can help you stand out as a candidate for high-level positions. If you know the difference between being a leader and being downright bossy, you’re on the right track.
- Technical expertise: Being an expert in a particular field, or what is commonly called a “niche,” can make it easier for you to level up and find the right group of people who will trust and invest in your skills and what you can bring to the table.
- Adaptability: Being open to learning new skills and being resilient to the ever-changing market conditions can help you stay ahead of the crowd and kickstart your professional growth and income over time.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills is a common denominator found among people who have 7 figure salaries. Communication is not all talk – you need to know when to speak and when to listen. This will greatly help expand your network, build relationships, negotiate salaries, and advocate for yourself in the workplace.
Reaching a 7 figure salary is a long-term goal that requires effort, dedication, hustle, and persistence.
It’s not something that happens overnight (unless you’re super lucky and the universe aligns for you and all that).
Invest in yourself, be persistent, build your skills, and never stop learning. See you at the top!